Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 1, 2021
The term ‘American Mah Jongg Ventures LLC’ heretofore mentioned as AMJV and its subsidiaries, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is 694 Iva Place, The Villages, FL 32162. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
As a potential attendee of our events, please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration.
Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not procure registrations as an agent for any third party or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
AMJV reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location, and timing, or any other aspect of an event, in each case without liability. AMJV reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability.
AMJV reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where an event is postponed, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled version of that event.
AMJV reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from, the event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of AMJV, represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by AMJV, the venue owners, security personnel, or management at the event.
You consent to be in sound recordings, videos, and photographs at an event as an attendee and you consent to the use by AMJV (and the use by any third party with the permission of AMJV) of any such audio, video, and photographs for promotional, marketing, and other purposes.
The personal information which you provide to AMJV will be held by us on a database and will not be knowingly shared directly with any outside 3rd party (not limited to promotional contact through AMJV, wherein the personal data will not be directly shared). Your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities as required by law. The use that such government entities and regulatory authorities make of your personal information is outside of AMJV’s control and we do not accept any liability in this regard.
Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, AMJV and all entities within AMJV (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes all liability for loss, injury, or damage to persons, or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded.
AMJV (as well as any representatives of the same) accept no liability for any loss, injury, or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
AMJV reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the event is staged.
Disclaimer for Activities
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate in any activities offered as part of any event. AMJV warns that some activities may be physically demanding and/or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the event is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness, and health. You also accept that it is entirely your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, AMJV (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) hereby disclaim any liability for any loss, injury, or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise arising from your participation in any activities offered as part of the event (including, without limitation, any activities held outside of, or incidentally to, the Main Event that you are visiting).