To be a successful online learner, you will need access to a personal computer with the following:
|Software Requirements||Hardware Requirements|
At a minimum, students should have basic computer literacy skills including:
- Using an internet web browser (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and resetting basic web browser settings (clearing cache/history, cookies, etc.);
- Downloading files onto your local computer and uploading completed assignments.
- Browsing for files to attach and upload
- Using a mouse that includes scrolling, left-clicking, and right-clicking.
- Opening, minimizing, and closing computer applications.
- Creating and using word processor documents (i.e., Word, Pages), spreadsheets (i.e., Excel, Numbers), and presentations (i.e., PowerPoint, Keynote).
- Selecting, copying, and pasting content from one source to another.
- Creating and responding to online forum posts.
- Sending and receiving email
- Participating in weekly Zoom study groups.
Share Your Passion
Start by downloading the "Share Your Passion" workbook, then schedule a discovery call with us!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.